Keeping it simple
Setting up an account with New Wave is easy - just follow the steps below. Alternatively, call us Monday to Friday between 8am and 4.00pm on (01285) 715160 and we'll talk you through the process.
- Download a New Customer account form using the link above.
Fax the completed form through on (08701) 916093
e-mail it through to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you to let you know that your application is being processed and to discuss the terms of your account.
Once we have contacted you to let you know the account has been processed, you are ready to place an order.
If you are a retail customer, please call New Wave at The Fish Shop on (01285) 651751 or email email@example.com.
12 reasons to choose New Wave
1. We have over 25 years’ experience delivering the freshest, best-quality seafood to the finest restaurants, hotels, schools and colleges in central and southern England
2. We offer the widest selection of sustainably sourced seafood available to the caterer in the UK.
3. Our company is committed to sustainable fishing and preserving the marine environment. We support British fisherman, local farmers (e.g. Vale of Evesham) and artisan food producers (particularly in the Cotswolds).
4. We can deliver 6 days a week to all our customers, generally by noon.
5. Our extensive range of fine foods, including fresh seasonal produce, dry goods, artisan cheeses and chefs’ essentials, make us a one-stop shop. All our products will arrive with you at the same time, in one vehicle, for your convenience.
6. All fish orders can be prepared to an extremely high standard to meet your requirements.
7. Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and well trained. They understand chefs’ needs and will advise you on weekly specials, seasonal availability, quantities and portion costs.
8. As a small, independent, owner-operated company we can offer greater flexibility to our customers than large firms.
9. We have the latest answerphone cut-off time in our delivery areas. You can phone in your order up to midnight for next-day delivery.
10. Twice a week, we can supply any product available on Rungis Market in Paris – the world’s largest fresh food market.
11. Weekly specials on seafood and fine foods enable you to get the freshest ingredients and the best deals on seasonal products.
12. New Wave takes food safety extremely seriously. We hold an NSF Gold Certificate for Due Diligence and have full traceability on all our seafood.
» Click here to download a new customer account form or fill out the enquiry form below:
» A copy of our standard Terms and Conditions can be viewed here